West Indies will tour Asia later this year. After the Asia Cup, India will have a home series against West Indies after September 2018. The Asia cup 2018 will end on 28th September 2018. If India qualifies for final of Asia cup, they need to play West Indies in a two-test series and 5 ODIs in October 2018.
The first test will be played from 4th October to 8th October at Saurashtra Cricket association ground and then they play the second test match at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad on 12th October 2018.
After a gap of just four days, the first ODI will be played at Guwahati on 21st October, the second game will be played at Indore, and the third game will be played at Pune on 24th and 27th October respectively.
The fourth ODI will be played at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai on 29th October, and the last ODI will be played at Thiruvananthapuram on 1st November 2018.
West Indies won the first World T20I Final 2016 at Kolkata. They will play the first T20I of three-game series at Kolkata after an interval of 3 days on 4th November, the second game on 6th November at Lucknow, and the third game on 8th November at Chepauk Stadium, Chennai.
After the series against India, West Indies will play Bangladesh and India will tour Australia to play three T20Is, four tests, and three ODIs. Here is the glance of West Indies tour.
- 4th October to 8th October- Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot
- 12th October-16th October-Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad
- 21st October-Barsapara Stadium, Guwahati
- 24th October- Holkar Stadium, Indore
- 27th October- Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune
- 29th October- Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
- 1st November- Greenfield International stadium, Thiruvananthapuram
- 4th November-Eden Gardens, Kolkata
- 6th November-Lucknow/Kanpur
- 8th November- MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai